1. Make it Easier for Customers to Buy from You
For your customers, it's all about convenience and immediate access to information.
2. Save Time and Money by Streamlining Your Business Processes
- give your customers self-serve ordering and purchasing
- accommodate customer-specific pricing, terms and conditions
- synchronize customers' inventory and just-in-time delivery with your inventory
Moving your services online gives you a competitive advantage.
3. Start Developing a Value Added Relationship Online with Your Customers
- streamline order taking
- accelerate sales processing
- automate inventory
Encourage customers to make the move into eCommerce along with you by making your website worth the visit.
- give customers password-protected access to your inventory
- set-up individual accounts to accommodate bulk discounts, multiple billing and shipping addresses
- coordinate online activities of several purchasers within one company
- alert customers to best value purchases, special offers and bundling of related products and services